We’re really looking forward to you all joining us on the night. So it all goes well, here are some tips:
- It may well be cold and could even be wet (please keep your fingers crossed it isn’t) so dress warm and bring appropriate clothing for bad weather.
- As we will be walking though the city comfortable footwear might be a good idea.
- To stay safe, please make sure you stay on the pavements and leave enough space for others to pass by on the pavement too.
- Please cooperate with our lovely volunteer stewards who will be helping us all
- Please listen out for any requests from the organisers.
- If you are able to, please consider making a donation to our funds on the night. The event costs money and we would like to be able to fund it in future years too.
- Bring along banners, placards and lots of enthusiasm!